Effective Date: July 22, 2014
This privacy statement describes how Agriforest Bio-Technology Ltd. (Agriforest) collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website, www.agriforestbiotech.com.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique identifiers such as an account number
We also collect the following information from you:
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Send general communications
- Send you promotional communications
- Process and track transactions
- Provide products and services to you
- Recommend products that Agriforest believes will be of interest and provide value to you
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or promotional communication by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.Information Sharing
We will share your personal information including your email address with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information including your email address to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Agriforest is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Social Media Widgets
4290 Wallace Hill Road
Kelowna, BC, V1W 4B6, Canada
Tel: (250) 764-2224 | Fax: (250) 764-2224