Now accepting orders for this Fall 2020 & Spring 2021! Place your order early to secure your plants!
Quick Contact & Quote Request Form
To place an order contact AgriForest by e mail, phone, or fax:
The order form may also be filled out and sent to the address listed on it. All orders will be confirmed by AgriForest prior to shipping.
Order Form (412 KB)
– Requires Adobe Reader
- New orders will be subject to plant availability.
- All orders will be confirmed by AgriForest prior to shipping.
Ordering and Shipping Information
- GST and PST may be applicable
- A thirty percent deposit is required on all orders.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipment.
- Prices are F.O.B. Kelowna and subject to a packing and handling fee.
- Confirmation of orders will be given prior to shipment date.
- Depending on your region and climatic conditions, shipping dates typically begin the last week of April and run until November. We encourage you to follow the planting and care instructions enclosed with your shipment. AgriForest takes great care to ensure that all nursery stock is in good condition upon leaving our nursery. Claims for any cause must be made in writing within 10 days of receipt of goods.
AgriForest will not consider any claim after stock has been processed, improperly stored, planted, or otherwise treated, modified or used in any way. Claims for loses while goods are in transit must be filled directly with the carrier. A credit note, which can be used for your next purchase with AgriForest, will be issued for legitimate claims.
Payment in full prior to shipment is required for all new customers for the first order that is placed with AgriForest. A credit application will be sent along with the order acknowledgement. This must be filled out, signed, and retuned to AgriForest. To those with approved credit and to our established customers, we extend a 30 day credit. Overdue accounts will be charged interest at the rate of 2% per month (24% per annum) or the maximum allowable legal rate. The purchaser assumes ownership and responsibility of goods at the time of shipment. However, AgriForest retains a vendor’s interest in all goods until they have been paid for in full.