Shade Trees For Sale: Benefits, Classification, Shade Tree System
The Spring 2019 begins and what better than planting a tree, and if this one is of abundance, its green color will reign in our home throughout the year. The heat of the sun is nice, but sometimes we prefer to enjoy some shade. If it is in our garden, better than better. We can put umbrellas or awnings, but if we want a more natural and fresh shade that at the same time decorates our garden and integrates with the environment, we will opt for shade trees. Now that summer comes we have to protect our house from the sun’s rays, and what better alternative than choosing a tree that gives good shade.
Shade Trees for Sale Benefits:
Shade trees in unlimited quantity associates with better cup profiles, because they allow the fruit to ripen slowly. It can provide additional income through the sale of their wood or fruits, help the environment, and can correct deficiencies of nitrogen and other essential nutrients.
Do Not Underestimate the Power of a Shadow System
A three-shade system is used throughout the world: agroforestry, intercropping, and legume. It improves quality, help the environment, and offer additional income. The best system depends on the farm, the needs, and resources of the producer. Many producers choose to combine the three systems to provide the best shade for each lot, and at the same time be able to take advantage of the economic and environmental benefits. But whatever leftover system you choose, make sure you understand how to grow it, maintain it and take advantage of it.
It is useful not only because it provides shade but also provides producers with an additional source of income in the long term in the future. Agroforestry shade is achieved with deep-rooted shade trees, which will have value when the wood is sold. Even without planting, these trees – which are often native to the region – improve the value of the land and can be considered at the time of requesting a loan, if necessary. However, since the primary purpose is to continue growing these trees, there should be enough space between the trees. This type of system has many benefits. It is a long-term investment. Maintains soil structure, provides habitat for birds and other animals and increases carbon insolation. Trees do not compete for nutrients. Moreover, it is such a secure system to maintain that, once the trees are planted, it does not require more effort.
This alternative system also provides both shade and additional income – but in this case, they are regular income throughout the year. Farmers choose shade trees that produce fruits and nuts that can be sold, such as avocado, orange, tangerine, and macadamia nuts. The tree should be chosen based on the farm environment and local market prices. Ideally, they should be relatively high to provide a mild shade that is not very intense. These shade trees for sale work best when they are sown with a distance of 5 to 10 meters between them, but it varies depending on the tree. This type of system has many points in favor. It provides additional income for the coffee farmer, which could help alleviate cash flow problems. From the environmental point of view, it attracts a lot of bio diversities and also maintains the structure of the soil, helping to combat erosion. However, you should be careful, since fruit trees could compete for water and nutrient.
Legume shade trees are used not to provide additional income, but to add nutrients to the soil – particularly nitrogen. It is common in many farms in Central America and can offer savings in fertilizers (apart from opening the doors to organic certification). These trees tend to grow fast, which makes them great when it comes to sowing them in areas that do not have shade. It is best to consult with a local agronomist to see which leguminous trees would be best for the specific needs of your farm. Producers should be aware that leguminous shade trees for sale tend to need annual maintenance, particularly they should be pruned. And unfortunately the wood is soft, and therefore cannot be sold.
Here We Suggest Some Shade Trees You May Like the Most:
- The Australian Pine: In many places, it is used as a windbreaker forest curtain. Also, it is very suitable for reforestation. It can reach a height of 20 to 30 meters, although its leaves are excellent perennial, are large branches end up giving an abundant resting place.
- The Mulberry: Its large leaves are the favorite of silkworms, so, unless you have a plague of them in your garden, they will be a perfect example to appease the heat of your garden.
- The Jacaranda: Apart from having a beautiful color it has an expansive and leafy glass. Even when the mantle of purple leaves withers it will leave a spectacular effect in your garden.
- The Ash: Undoubtedly, you will have to leave space for this species to develop because as you turn into years, you will be able to lie under your glass quietly to enjoy the cool.
- The Elm: It is a deciduous tree that can reach a lot of height. It will be great to shade even the roof of a house or chalet.
- The Horse Chestnut: This is one of the best species you can choose. It has incredible beauty and wonderful freshness, and its leaves are also lovely.
- Maple in All its Varieties: This species is magnificent to leave in shadow your plot. Its leaves are very broad and lobed. They flower in late winter or early spring, however, be careful because they also attract many insects.
- The Tree of Paradise: This species is usually small, but ideal for a plot of a private villa. It is the tree that was in the garden of Eden. Would you like to fall into temptation?
For Your Shade Tree Care:
- Avoid puddles, and that is in a very sunny place.
- You must frequently water during growth, and in moderation during the rest of the year, that is, once or twice a week to let the substrate dry between irrigation and irrigation.
- You can put some special fertilizer for succulent plants.
- Do not water the leaves directly because they are stained.
- Finally, prune from time to time to maintain the structure and order of your plant.
A shade tree does not require much effort or care to remain resplendent. Let’s plant it so the Feng-Shu this year might bring wealth in your home. To find out more on how shade trees save environment and negative energy, Read our previous external blog.